The Fisdemo Nature hearing aid is another model from this fast-changing company. Earlier models I meant to review had disappeared, and the Nature had taken its place. Where the name comes from, I’m not sure of, but perhaps it’s a nod to the green inside of the charging travel … [Read more...] about Fisdemo Nature Hearing Aid Review
Self-Fitting Hearing Aids
Self-fitting hearing aids offer empowerment and customization, enabling you to take more control of your hearing experience. These innovative devices allow you to make personalized adjustments without the need for professional assistance. Below, explore the benefits of self-fitting hearing aids and see some smart hearing aids that have this feature:
Benefits of Self-Fitting Hearing Aids
1. Personalized and Adaptive
These hearing aids provide a personalized listening experience. With intuitive smartphone apps, you can set up your (new) hearing aids to match your unique preferences and specific hearing needs. Whether you require more amplification in noisy environments or desire a balanced sound profile, self-fitting hearing aids adapt to what you need.
2. Convenience and Independence
For most people, a visit to the audiologist isn't necessary to get better hearing. That doesn't just hold up for setting up the device, but also to making changes. Hearing aids with this feature empower you to make changes at your convenience. With just a few taps on your smartphone or the push of a button, you can adjust volume, modify frequency responses, and customize sound processing features.
3. Cost-Effective Solution
Self-fitting hearing aids offer a cost-effective alternative without compromising on quality. By eliminating the need for regular professional consultations and fittings, these aids can be more budget-friendly than traditional hearing aids - the whole idea behind OTC hearing aids.
The Best Self-Fitting Hearing Aids
1. Lexie B2: The Lexie B2 hearing aid stands out for its exceptional self-fitting capabilities. With a user-friendly app, you can effortlessly customize your listening experience and enjoy enhanced clarity and comfort. Read the full review here.
2. BT-Omni 2 (Budget Model): The BT-Omni 2 offers self-fitting features at an affordable price point. Benefit from its intuitive app that allows you to personalize the settings based on your preferences. Read the full review here.
3. Sony CRE-C10: Combining sleek design with self-fitting functionality, the Sony CRE-C10 is a remarkable choice. Its user-friendly app allows you to fine-tune the settings to match your specific hearing requirements. From there on, the hearing aid adapts to your environment. Read the full review here.
The Fisdemo L is a remarkable device. Not because it offers any revolutionary features, but because it looks a few years old. At the same time, it does offer some new features, such as streaming. This means you’re getting a new hearing aid for less than the fancier model, since … [Read more...] about Fisdemo L Hearing Aid Review
The Olive SmartEar Plus is the second Olive Union model. The first model, the Olive Union, didn’t just give this company its name, but was one of the first hearing aids for streaming music. It was also started with a crowdfunding campaign, just like its newer models. The SmartEar … [Read more...] about Olive SmartEar Plus Hearing Aids Review
The MDHearing VOLT MAX is a promising hearing aid. Let me explain. In the last few years, hearing aid companies have introduced different technologies. There are smart hearing aids that allow you to control your hearing aids with a smartphone app. Then you’ve got self-fitting … [Read more...] about MDHearing VOLT MAX Hearing Aid Review
Few hearing aids look more promising than the Lexie Lumen hearing aids. Its long list of features seems to stuff everything in these small hearing aids - and it comes in a range of colors, too. Naturally, we need to review the Lexie Lumen to see how these promises hold up. Below, … [Read more...] about Lexie Lumen Hearing Aid Review